- Preparation and homogenization of samples according to HSG 248.
- Search for asbestos in materials by polarized light microscopy or scanning electron microscopy.
- Sending results by e-mail within 36 hours of receipt of samples.
- Accreditation ISO 17'025 (STS 0519).
- Category 1 laboratory in the FACH list.
- Participation in interlaboratory tests (AIHA and AIMS).
Advantages SGS Labtox :
- Provision of sampling bags.
- Discount for professionals.
- Free sample collection service for regular customers.
Price : 60.- CHF/sample excluding VAT
Need more information? Our multilingual teams are here to help you.